- Course Calendar 2014 was uploaded (25/10/2013)
- Blog "CSTC News" was updated (08/06/2013)
- Directions page was developed (21/05/2013)
- Course calendar 2013 was uploaded (15/01/2013)
- Registration Form was uploaded (for both domestic and international courses) (11/01/2013)
- Our course schedule was updated (02/12/2012)
- First volume of our Newsletter was issued (17/10/2012)
- International course for Liberia and Sierra Leone successfully implemented! (12/10/2012)
- β ver. of original CSTC website was opened (08/10/2012)
This Week In CSTC...
LAUNCHING OF EVIDENCE-INFORMED POLICY MAKING COURSE
1.The Office of the Head of Civil Service (OHCS) through the Civil Service Training Centre (CSTC) in partnership with Ghana Information Network for Knowledge Sharing (GINKS), with sponsorship from Department for International Development (DFID) is introducing a course dubbed Evidence-Informed Policy Making (EIPM) for the Civil Service. This project aims at sponsoring and developing the capacity of Civil Servants on this new course.
2.The objective of EIPM course is to develop the capacity of Civil Servants in the use of research evidence for policy development, analysis and formulation. To ensure the effective implementation and institutionalization of this course, the programme would be launched on Wednesday, 1st October, 2014 at the Civil Service Training Centre, Cantonments-Accra at 9:00 a.m.
Civil Service Training Centre delivers leading edge Civil and Public Service training to improve the functional effectiveness and efficiency of Civil and Public servants through adult learning approaches and activities in a well equipped facility.
"A centre of excellence and a citadel of knowledge for Civil and Public Service training with empowered clients”
We are committed to excellence, time consciousness, teamwork, high ethical standards and hard work.
Induction Course For Chief Directors at CSTC
To nurture a first-class Civil Service through an Integrated suite of departmental programmes that emphasizes management and development in the Service.
The Civil Service Training Centre, Ghana © 2012-2013
P.O.Box M49, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana; Tel: +233-(0)302-774401 /774402 /774403